- .the first advance payment (reservation fee) of 70,000 CZK including VAT for every apartment, is paid within five days from the signing of the Reservation Agreement
- .the second advance payment, of 15% of the agreed basic price minus the reservation fee + applicable VAT, is payable within 14 days from the signing of the Contract Regarding a Future Purchase Contract
- .balance due – the remaining part of the purchase price + applicable VAT is payable within 14 days from the signing of the Contract Regarding a Future Purchase Contract
The STANDARD Repayment Calendars are exclusively for the financing of the subject of the sale from the client's own funds, i.e. it is not, and will not be, possible to use the subject of the sale as collateral for third parties.
The Repayment Calendar variant must be indicated by the Applicant before signing of the Contract Regarding a Future Purchase Contract.
All of the stated information is set with regard to the Future Seller business model, and cannot be changed. If the Applicant finds themselves in a situation where they are unable to make payments, we recommend they immediately contact the Sales Department to resolve the situation.
Through our service Subsidised Mortgage 2.49% gives our clients a guarantee that they will pay a third less in repayment costs over the next 2 years, than are common for currently available mortgages.
We estimate that towards the end of the fixing period of the mortgage loan, the interest rates prevailing in the market will decrease significantly and it will be possible to achieve similar monthly repayments as for the Subsidised Mortgage. The purpose of this financial service is to reduce the worry of a high monthly payment and to ease the family budget for the first two years.
Are you wondering how much you'll be paying per month and how much you'll save with our service compared to a conventional mortgage? We will be happy to give you detailed information in our sales centre, which we have moved directly to the model apartment in Skvrňany. Our financial advisors will be fully dedicated to you and will provide the optimal financing solution for your new property.Look at pricelist
Trigema will compensate the interest rate exceeding 2.49% p.a. in the loan agreement concluded between the client and the cooperating bank up to a maximum of 6% p.a. for a period of 2 years, subject to the conditions set out in the Future Purchase Agreement. Under the terms of the Future Purchase Agreement, the Future Seller reserves the right to approve the Cooperating Bank for the Subsidised Mortgage Product.
- .the first advance payment (reservation fee) in the amount of 70 000,- CZK including VAT for each apartment unit shall be paid within five days from the signing of the reservation contract
- .the second advance payment of at least 15% of the agreed base price less the reservation fee + applicable VAT is payable within 14 days of the signing of the future purchase contract
- .additional payment - the remaining part of the purchase price + applicable VAT is payable within 30 days from the conclusion of the Contract for Future Purchase
We reserve the right to choose the cooperating bank for the Subsidised Mortgage product and the exact rules for use must be consulted exclusively with our financial specialist. The Subsidised Mortgage service is not available for pre-approved mortgage loans from non-cooperating banks.
If you wish to arrange a mortgage loan outside of our financial specialist, it is not possible to use the Subsidised Mortgage product and you may be charged an administration fee according to the contract.
Modrá pyramida is a modern, dynamic company focusing on the provision of financial advice, which it bases on a long-term relationship between the client and the financial advisor. Apart from traditional building savings and home loans, it currently also offers a number of insurance products, and brings clients advantageous solutions in the form of new concepts – Wise Saving.